This makes me happy. These brownies are seriously good, no one will know they are vegan.
Cook them and put them all in your mouth....mmm, nice.
If you can't quite read the text in the photo, here is the recipe
250g dark chocolate
250g soya margerine
3 tbsp gram flour
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
200g peanut butter
1 cup (give or take) of soya or other alternative to milk
- Melt the chocolate and margerine together in a bain marie.
- Beat together sugar and peanut butter
- Gradually add rest of ingredients, adding the milk last.
- You may need more milk, it should be easy to stir.
- Bake at 180 for 20 minutes, so its still gooey and delicious!