Monday, 5 August 2013

Liverpool Day Trip..

I had a rather spontaneous road trip to Liverpool with my boyfriend last week. The weather was a bit hit and miss but the drive down there was wonderful. Liverpool museum was great and they even had a shanty band performing . Folks on twitter offered helpful recommendations for places to eat and I treated myself to two new cookbooks from an Oxfam - a Sophie Dahl and World Cafe 2.

Enjoying the drive down


The Liver bird
Liverpool museum
The centre, raining
At Leaf cafe or "L"
A quick selfie whilst I enjoy my hot chocolate
Their veggie breakfast and perfect poached eggs!
Post-freak storm rainbow for the drive home
I enjoyed my visit. Manchester is next with my lovely sisters! Any recommendations on places to see and eat there, leave a comment. Thanks!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love spontanious trips. Glad you had a good time.

Dough Pizza Kitchen in Manchester is meant to be amazing. I've never been though.

Mr Lonely said...

well, i do went to liverpool too~ haha~

Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)